Wednesday 31 December 2014

Preparation preparation preparation!

Just that word repeated three times puts me in mind of Ben Kingsley playing Don Logan in Sexy Beast.  

However, I am referring to my preparation for the PCT in 2016.  Seems a long way off, but I will have to let my employer know about it before long - especially as I would like to begin fundraising midway through 2015, and if that scares the horses, I don't want to be out of a job for many months before the walk. My thinking is that I tell them straight after New Year that I will be leaving in a years time or so, and if they get the arse, I'll leave straightaway and do the walk in 2015 instead.  It gives me less time to get ready, get fitter and so on, but I could still do it at a pinch.

But, there is a huge amount to plan, so onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment